Disposing of your data via the waste paper bin is no longer acceptable as a practice. This includes hard drives and USB sticks too! When we talk about confidential destruction of data this isn’t just limited to paper documents, be warned.
Paper documents can be scanned and stored securely online with an online indexing system.
Data Media Destruction
Whether it is hard drives, floppy discs, CDs or video/data tapes every single piece of data that is received for destruction is disintegrated beyond recovery.
The secure shredding of data is done by a low speed high torque industrial disintegrator which involves cutting and grinding the drives into small fragments until they pass through a screen (30mm down to 6mm depending on security requirements).
We can bring the shredder to your premises for on-site data destruction or we can collect and shred data at our controlled premises. Whatever the method you will receive a Certificate of Destruction.
Electronic/Magnetic media we can destroy includes:
– Hard drives Ã¢Â€Â“ 8Ã¢Â€Â³ down to Flash Drives
– Data Tapes Ã¢Â€Â“ DAT, DLT, CCTV, Audio, Video
– Optical Discs Ã¢Â€Â“ CDs, DVDs, RAM Discs
– USB Flash Media, Mobile Phones, Smart Phones, Network Storage Devices
- Destroying all tapes, discs and magnetic media.
- Data media is shredded and pushed through a screen beyond which recovery is totally impossible.
- Media can be collected and shredded off-site using a secure chain of custody or can a mobile shredder brought to your offices and shred while you watch.
- Whether you choose off-site or on-site the service is totally secure and recovery of data from shredded material is impossible.
- For small volumes off-site can be more efficient but even the smallest jobs can be scheduled into a journey plan.
Hard Drive Destruction
- Industrial shredders will shred hard drives and even entire PCs.
- A secure collection service or hard drives can be shredded at your offices by a mobile shredder.
- Hard drives destroyed and removed from site for recycling.
- Do not get caught out by data theft or corporate fraud – securely destroy of all your electronic media.
Document indexing is the process of associating or tagging documents.
- Thousands of files/papers and tapes to index into an online database.
- Nationwide collection service and can collect up to 1000 archive boxes per load.
- Instant access to files and documents using an indexing system tailored to your business’ requirements, saving your staff time and money.
Online file tracking
Online file tracking can give you peace of mind and allow you to know where your valuable documents are from the moment they are collected from you.
Every Item can be tracked at every point Ã¢Â€Â“ even a single deed or will can be traced whether in storage, in the loading bay or on a vehicle for despatch.
- No more looking for mislaid files or wondering where they have gone.
- With a secure log-in you can trace in an instant where your documents are.